Belleville BV555INSCT SQUALL Waterproof Insulated Composite Toe Coyote Boot
AN ADDITIONAL $40 WILL BE TAKEN OFF DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
Belleville introduces the ultimate military boots for protection in cold weather operations. The Belleville SQUALL 400g Insulated Composite Toe Boots are designed with 100% Vibram Arctic Grip outsoles for superior grip and traction on cold, icy or snowy surfaces. The lightweight safety toes are non-metallic so that they won’t conduct heat or cold, plus they meet ASTM standards for impacts and compression. Additionally, the 400g insulation combined with an integrated waterproof/bloodborne pathogen proof membrane and AFI 36-2903 compliancy makes these Vibram boots ideal for flight line and maintainer operations. They also come AR 670-1 compliant as well as TAA compliant.
- 8” height (Standard Military Height)
- 100% waterproof cattlehide leather & nylon fabric uppers
- 100% rubber Vibram Arctic Grip outsole specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice and improve grip on cold, icy or snowy surfaces
- Thick, single density molded removable insole
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toes and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASTM FT2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- 400g Cosmo Therm insulation to offer cold weather protection without added bulk
- Waterproof & bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- TAA Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant