Belleville 330ST Brown Steel Toe Flight Boots
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $30 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
The Belleville 330 ST is flight-approved by the United States Navy and the United States Marine Corps. Ideal for operating in wet conditions, the upper is made of water-resistant cowhide leather, and the Vibram Chevron rubber outsole improves traction over wet surfaces while minimizing FOD. These boots also feature an ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified steel toe to protect your feet from impact and abrasion. A removable polyurethane midsole delivers cushioned comfort underfoot, decreasing fatigue so you can perform at your best. Designed to meet the needs of Naval aviators, these boots keep your feet dry and protected while in flight.
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Chocolate Brown All Leather upper
- Full Grain All-Leather Upper
- Polyurethane cushioned midsole
- VIBRAM Chevron outsole
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- 8 inch standard military height
- U.S. NAVY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. MARINE CORPS FLIGHT APPROVED
I have enjoyed these boots....but insole is a little hard
Belleville 330 ST Flight Boots
Excellent boots at the best price. Customer service was second to none. Highly recommended.
Absolutely could not have been a better transaction. Quick, efficient and delivered as expected. Nicely done S/ F