Belleville 390 TROP Hot Weather Boots
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $20 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
Designed after Belleville’s most highly recognized boot, the iconic 390 DES, the 390 TROP is a hot weather boot that fits like your favorite running shoe. With an upper constructed of durable full-grain cowhide leather and abrasion resistant nylon, the 390 TROP is not only tough but highly breathable too.
- Soft toe
- 8 inch standard military height
- Smooth, full-grain leather & nylon fabric upper
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole
- Single density molded removable insert insole
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
Belleville 390 trop
Best shoes for the military. 5/5
Light weight had me concerned they wouldn't make it through the summer . I still think the material around the toe could be heavier but I'm happy over all and considering getting another pair to try to keep cleaner for use on the easier days . They have held up respectably . They keep a good grip in wet conditions .