Belleville TR550 Coyote Khyber II Mountain Hybrid Boots
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $30 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
Built to excel in hot weather and rocky terrain, the Tactical Research Khyber Mountain Hybrid boots deliver phenomenal comfort, breathability, protection and functionality. These boots are designed for combat, but they also perform well in tactical operations or any kind of work that's strenuous, hazardous and long-lasting. Featuring a rugged flesh-out suede and nylon upper, these boots are lightweight and come with a breathable, moisture-wicking lining. The TR-1 orthotic insole provides exceptional cushion, fights the growth of bacteria and increases airflow, while the EVA midsole absorbs shock. A contoured heel and arch support also helps to stabilize the foot. The aggressive outsole has sharp-angled lugs and a defined heel to optimize traction even on the most uneven terrain. The serrated toe bumper helps in climbing and crawling as well.
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 Compliant
- 8 inches in height (standard military height)
- Flesh-out suede leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent EVA midsole
- Exclusive VIBRAM IBEX outsole for rugged terrain
- TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right combat lunar lining